Cyclone Nano Quadcopter RC Drone Mini Helicopter without Camera - White

Alhamra

Rs. 4,950 Rs. 4,250
Save Rs. 700
+
-
Wishlist

To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account

Features:
  • Seven-minute flight times
  • Full manoeuvrability with up, down, forwards, backwards, left and right movements
  • 30-40 minute recharge time
  • Lithium polymer battery included for the drone, with the remote control requiring AA batteries (not included)
Package Includes:
  • 1 x Cyclone Nano Quadcopter RC Drone Mini Helicopter without Camera - White
Shipping

All the orders placed on this website are shipped within 48 hours. All the shipments are delivered via Express couriers like AIGX, Leopards, and TCS. Country sides, rural areas & villages are completely covered by Pakistan post POs.

The clear delivery time is average 2-5 working days in all over Pakistan. The delay in shipment can be occurred due to natural issues and other unavoidable law and order situations.

For customers facilitation we offer minimum shipping charges varies from weight of each product.

Returns Policy

• If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within the 3 days. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement depending on the product category and condition.

• Please note that the products are not eligible for a return if the product is “No longer needed”.

• For device related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, we will refer you to the brand warranty center (if applicable)

Returns & Refund T&C

You are warmly welcome to return or change this product due to any reason within 3 days of delivered product.

You should not have used this product in any way.

The product must be undamaged & packaging intact (i.e. tags, price sticker etc.).

A flat 30% of total price will be deducted in lieu of service charges and remaining 70% will be paid once the item is received at Alhamra warehouse.

To launch any return claim call us at 03-111-676-333 or email us at support@alhamra.pk