- An exercise ball can work as a yoga prop to deepen stretches or support your body in difficult poses.
- Exercising on a birthing ball in pregnancy can help reduce back pain. You can use birthing balls to get into a comfortable position during labour.
- A ball is the perfect prop to help you master tricky yoga poses like the advanced arm balance Scorpion.
- If you are working on this variation of forearm stand learn how to use the ball with this video. If stretching is more your scene, lengthen the front of your body by reclining with your back on the ball.
- 1 x Anti-Burst Maternity Pregnancy Birthing Birth Ball Gym Balls - Pink